Saturday, August 30, 2008

Memories....

MEMORIES

I got this from Andrea's blog. I thought this would be fun. I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (or my husband). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

marjorie said...

Remember the day you achieved the status of citizen of the United States of America? I was there that day and I was so proud of you. Glad though, that you haven't lost your love of Australia or your accent. I also loved the way you and Gary showed so much love for your children at that event and at every event I have ever been to with you. Both of you are so loving and self-sacrificing for those seven wonderful spirits that you have given a special place in your family. Your Mom-Mj

steele's said...

Where are your pics? Okay, I know it's harder now that school has started. It's harder for me too, but I want to see what you're all doing. Check out my blog. I'm adding some tonight. Love you--see you in November. Danie is officially engaged!

Cherai said...

I remember when I first noticed you. We were in a Financal Class in our ward. I remember everyone talking about college and how we as parents needed to all pay for it. You piped up and said that where you came from the kids worried about that. Parents don't need to be soley responsible for college. I thought somewhere along the same lines and thought I think I like that lady.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I liked when we lived in the townhouses together and could come and go at each others houses whenever!

Marcina said...

I remember they were spotlighting you in Relief Society way back when we first moved into the ward. The list of your talents and accomplishments was so long, I thought "Goodness, she is amazing! What have I done with MY life?" You made we want to be better and develop my mind and talents more. And I LOVED your accent!