Monday, September 1, 2008

AMAZING

With the beginning of college classes, I have very little time to update, but I will.... camp photos coming soon. But this clip was amazing, so I had to post to you all just a simple message that we might want to think about.... now and always.....

2 comments:

marjorie said...

What an intriging performance. The boy had an impressive style. I suppose we could answer his sincere question with the fact that there must be the principle of free agency and also opposition in all things for our growth and testing. Fortunatly God is over all and loves His children dearly. How grateful I am for the knowledge I have, that this life is very short when measured with the eternities. Many of those who suffer so very much will be crowned with peace, love, and glory as they pass on to that sphere of existance.

kenzie said...

Hey you! That clip is amazing. is it David Archuleta when he is a kid!!! wow. I love you and miss you. Let's get together soon. We are doing sis night at heidi's house thurs. night 18th at 5:30 and making things for danie's wedding if you want to come. Love you! MD