Today I went to Karra's house to grind my 25 lb wheat - finally! All went well, until I got to the bottom of the bag...... as I took the bag out to empty it, a few bugs came out with it !! I tried to ignore them and continued emptying the bag, thinking there was none in the actual bag, when.... I saw a couple moving through the wheat. Needless to say, I threw the last bit away and had to sanitize the bucket - and Karra's counter/floor area. Ugh!!
I got one recipe from Karra, but I'd like to try one that others have tested. I'm anxious to make whole wheat bread by hand. Anyone with recipes?
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Michelle D has a recipe but not sure if she posted it on her blog. I bet she would e-mail it to you.
Oh and you can go to Shar's website to get some good recipes!
There are some good ones on our Coronado Exchange Site from a couple people.
hey sue. this is jade! my grama has a really good recipe for whole wheat bread. if you ask her she can give it to you. tell sariah to give me her blog cuz i can't post any comments on her blog till i know it! luv you lots!xoxox
Sariah do you have a blog or did you change the username? and by the way i haven't even talked to kenzie for a while and i am coming to AZ in November for Danies's wedding and for Thanksgiving! i luv you and give me your blog if you have one see you soon! xoxox
Hi, I like your blog. I looked at it for the first time today. Nate noticed Joseph, his good friend he says.
hey will you comment me or what? Sariah, are you there? you are home from school so you can comment me now!
Post a Comment