I wanted my mum to know how special she is and how much she means to me. I usually call on her birthday, but this year I'm posting it...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!! We love you!
She's always been there for me... in good and bad..... emotionally if not physically.... and has always inspired me to keep going and look up. I couldn't have had anyone better to call a 'friend' in my young adulthood and I can always talk to her.... you're so amazing mum. ♥♥♥♥
PS. The songs are for you.....
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, Sue! You are doing so good on your blog. All the pics are so cute! You are amazing--I love it! The kids look like they are really happy and I bet they are wishing summer wasn't over. We still have a couple weeks of summer left and I'm really not looking forward to it ending. I'm really loving this unstructured schedule and hanging out with my kids. It sure is fun when your kids start getting older. I love you and miss you. I might be seeing you in November!
wow mom u r amzing! i lov you so much and i know this maks me sound like a mushy gushy person but im not embarrasd... i know shocker jk jk well see u in the mornin;)
Post a Comment