So this was a special night because Nephi had earned his bobcat months ago and hadn't been awarded it, so he got the bobcat and the wolf - managed to complete it just in time.

Those of you who know scouts, some dens have bobcats 'bob' for donuts, or something - this is Nephi in action - he stuffed his mouth, but I think one other boy beat him....

So as a wolf, they get to 'wolf' down a creme pie. He gets to pick a parent to compete with. Typically the boys pick their dads, as it should be, but for some bizarre reason, Nephi picked me - the competitive one! Needless to say, I let the whole 'competitiveness' get out of control and managed to beat him, so they added more creme to my tin while he caught up - what kind of a mom am I to let my poor son lose? Good thing he's not the sore loser kind......

Jacob also earned some pins - he's in Webelos and doing well! He loves to smile and be noticed...

No comments:
Post a Comment