Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Firsts

Since today was the first day of school, I decided to make a goal with myself to go to the gym everyday after dropping the kids off..... so it was my first day back too!! So grateful for kiddie care.The kids looked great, but I didn't feel great. I need to exercise and get back into gear since it is affecting me emotionally as well as physiologically.

Aren't they the most beautiful kids ever??? Sorry, I love to brag about my blessings... they are going to be missed during the days.... by Joseph, Samuel and myself.
They all had wonderful 1st days.... so grateful for enthusiastic, patient and loving teachers.

8 comments:

Bren's Life said...

What gym do you go to? I am going back to LA Fitness next week... I so need to get back into shape & lose 50 pds...

Cindy said...

Cute kids--wow, 5 kids in school, 2 more to go. Great idea to go to the gym after you drop off the kids--have fun and good luck!

steele's said...

Wow! Back in school already! What happened to the summer? Good for you for going back to the gym! Dani will be here with Blair on the 14th--Yeah!--so we'll all probably be out there for Thanksgiving and a wedding! Love you!

Cherai said...

You already look great. I hope it makes you feel better though. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

marjorie said...

I check your blog everyday because I love the photos I see and the special notes you add. The love that you show for your children flows over to me, because they are mine too. So happy to read about positive lives. Love you always, Grandma S

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

They look so BIG!!!! I love all the pictures. What are you going to do with only two at home??? What gym do you go to?

Jadriene said...

wow! i hate to brag but we don't start school for another 9 days! i don't want school to start and neither does anyone else around here. the kids look great! sariah give me your blog so i can talk to you i am not in school so i can talk whenever I CAN! kinda i have to ask my mom or dad before getting on. so talk to you soon and comment me back sariah so we can talk! see you soon! luv ya! jadey

Jen Shumway said...

I have a bike trailer if you want it.