Saturday, June 21, 2008

MISSOURI!!









These are pics on the drive to Missouri - at least the first stretch. Happy faces, going through the states.....then, things changed......ARE WE THERE YET?!?!
Gary had 5 hours sleep and I had 3 and yet we still made it! I took cat naps along the way and Gary tried, but couldn't get more than a few minutes here and there, so he popped some no doz and drove anyway. The kids complained of being tired, but they don't know what sleep deprived means....
We finally made it! It took 24 hours instead of 18, but we took the scenic route with more people than seats in the van.... We had many beautiful scenes along the way.... this particular photo is in Texas, where we didn't take the right route and just kept driving, just keep driving......

When we arrived, I got to go see Sabrina and Kristina play in a softball game and then we celebrated Jade's birthday.....

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

love the pictures of the drive! That's what I would look like for sure. Glad you got a picture of Sariah since she always avoids the camera. Tell her she looks gorgeous even thought she's been on a LONG drive!