This is pretty, helpful Elena.
Jacob in the gameroom.
Sariah playing with Samuel.
Mischa and Joseph - good buds.
Sariah and Kristina are always being mistaken for each other - do they look like sisters or what????
This is pretty, helpful Elena.
Jacob in the gameroom.
Sariah playing with Samuel.
Mischa and Joseph - good buds.
Sariah and Kristina are always being mistaken for each other - do they look like sisters or what????
4 comments:
I'm glad you got some fun stuff at the thrift stores and Sariah and Krissy DO look alike!! Have you ever seen Cassidy and Slade next to eachother - they could be brother and sister twins!!!!!
I too want to see pictures of some cool houses. Don't forget to take lots of pics of Navoo. I don't get to go this year so I am going to live vicariously through everyones pictures. I am glad you guys are having so much fun. I know colette is so happy to have you there.
Sue!!I wish we were there too!! I love you lady. I'm soo glad you were able to go to Missouri. Isn't it amazing? Thanks for commenting. Your blog looks so cute and you can come to my house and we'll make bread. I'll tell cara too! Love you! Miss.
I've left some comments on the 'picaso' thing. But just in case I forgot this one... yes they really would pass as sisters.
Post a Comment