Monday, June 30, 2008

Missouri Monday

We went to Worlds of Fun today! Such a great day! The older kids went on their own - that was a plunge for me - and the girls went off on their own, and Colette, Gary and I had the munchkins: Brig, Ammon and Joseph...

On the Octopus.

The Mini Detonator.... what a thrill they got.

Riding the boat.
Joseph and daddy riding a French taxi.

Jade and Sariah looking cool after a thrilling ride...
We ate like pigs at the all-you-can-eat bbq buffet.... yum!



Samuel is so happy most of the time.

On the train - say cheese.

The end of the day - we're pooped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue, I love all the pictures. It looks like you had a blast there. I hope you aren't going through withdralls like I did. Missouri is the most beautiful place to me. I dream about being there again. I love you . Jen