Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July

I am trying really hard to catch up on old posts. This is the Fourth of July in Missouri. You can check out more pics on Colette's archives for the fourth.

The boys watching the fireworks go up.

One of the many fireworks that illuminated the sky.
We had yummy turkey burgers, hot dogs and lots of chips and watermelon!! We even shot our own fireworks - that's a first for us Arizonans. It was so much fun to do all this with Mike, Colette, Dean, Carolyn and their families.
Here is a video clip of some of the fireworks. We called the bright ones 'girl fireworks' and the loud ones 'boy fireworks' - obviously, I liked the girl ones the best...☺

1 comment:

steele's said...

I'm glad you're updating! Wow! I love the little video of a few of the fireworks. I never thought of doing that!